Kole's and Kevin's farewell alleycat 30.9. at 18:00. HKI

Kole and Kevin are heading back to Berlin and will organize a farewell alleycat for us tomorrow 30.9.
Start: 18 pm, Eteläesplanadi 22 (infront restaurant Alexanderplats). Finish and hangout in Suvilahti.

10 Likes

Tänään klo 18!

kantsiiks mestoille tulla niiq esim. 10 vaille vai tasalta?

Aina hyvä olla hieman ajoissa.

1 Like

Kolen ohjeet: "Instructions

The real name of the alleycat will be revealed at the end of the race…you need to go to each address and collect the letters. Once you have all the letters, you will need to put them in the correct order. If you can figure it out without needing all the letters, that is great…BUT…the name of the race is only a requirement for gaining points…the correct answer to each bonus question is worth 1pt, EXCEPT the extremities (EAST, NORTH, WEST) which are worth 2pts each, and the bonus bonus questions (3 of them) bare worth 1pt each…for a total of 20pts…IF you have the name of the race, your points will be tallied up. The person with the most points is the winner. In case of a tie, the person who arrived first will be declared the winner (the number of points supersedes the race time…if someone has more points than you but you arrived first…THEY beat you). I apologise that there is no Finnish translation…if you have any questions, please ask before departure. While you can use a map, since this is a MESSENGER race, please don’t use the internet to plan your route for you…if you want to ride fast, go to a velodrome and ride in circles, this is supposed to be both a mental and physical challenge…but its also supposed to be fun. There are no prizes, there is only GLORY, like in real life. (I was going to charge 2 EUR and split it amongst the winners after, but I have come to understand that most of y’all don’t actually have any physical money, soooo……)
Answers are true and available as of the writing of this…in the rare case that something has changed…oops, sorry…I hope y’all had a nice ride :slight_smile:

Meeting/prelim beers: 1800 Start: 1830 Finish: 2030 (stragglers will be accepted until 2044)
Start at: Alexanderplatz (Aleksander Plats)
Finish at: Suvilathi Skatepark

Requirements: Pen, Bike, Map, Bag."

I count already three police at the start.

edit. four police

Ekat sakot

2 Likes

with this will be going

2 Likes

always skid

1 Like

Ei kannata ajaa sit jalkakäytävällä, tässä e-espalla on tehovalvonta.

Startti espan keskeltä

5 Likes

8 Likes

kiitos

1 Like