"Inoffical Crit" Ahveniston-Kuntoajo

Where did you say “clockwise”? Nowhere.

I was laughing at the organizers. They announced “Rataa kierretään myötäpäivään.” Which doesn’t really make sense in writing or in practice, because from Jan-P:s post I understood they will change this for 2020. To the way bike races have been run in Ahvenisto for decades…

Maybe they wanted “normal” riders to be able to do the climbs by running it this way? It is the only reason I can think of.

Cupla - 12:14, 28.5.2019 » Where did you say "clockwise"? Nowhere. I was laughing at the organizers. They announced "Rataa kierretään myötäpäivään." Which doesn't really make sense in writing or in practice, because from Jan-P:s post I understood they will change this for 2020. To the way bike races have been run in Ahvenisto for decades... https://triathlonfactory.fi/ahvenisto-sport-day/ahveniston-kuntoajo/ Maybe they wanted "normal" riders to be able to do the climbs by running it this way? It is the only reason I can think of.
My bad, I atleast thought it when discussed earlier. Anyways it's positive they're going to change it in the future. Tarun mutka is the most horrifying spot in the track with bicycle especially if wet.

Definitly. Lessons have to be learned and if they react on it thats positive. If not than they are simply not qualified to run those events.

I know that the feedback is picked up and taeken into consideration for next year.