Randoandu - 23-24th of June - Viro

Imgur

Hey neighbours! Hope you’re all well during this interesting times!

We are organizing a randonneuring event Randoandu in Lahemaa national reserve with a base camp at Oandu. Now when many big races are cancelled and borders slowly opening up, it would be nice to have you here as well!

Early registration deal lasts until 1st of June!

Copying the information from the event:

24h checkpoint race.
Start & finish at Oandu, Lääne-Virumaa.

RANDOUANDU
is an adventurous bike race to enjoy the whitest night of the year. You can take it as a leisurely hike or try to rock as many kilometers possible. Checkpoints are spread across one of the most beautiful area of Estonia, Lahemaa. Choose your checkpoints wisely, its not possible to get them all in 24h. Checkpoints are located in the wilderness and on road, which allows you to choose the right bike, course and riding style for you. Each rider will receive a manifest with checkpoints and various tasks (such as most Midsummer fire visits and so on…) to collect points, which means that the winner might not be the one with most km-s, but the best planner. You can participate alone or with a group (all competing in one race).

RACE CENTER
Oandu village, Lääne-Viru County, private camping ground by the lake. There is a sauna. You can park your car in the race center, camp with a tent free of charge or book a bed in the campsite for an extra charge (more info as you approach the race). During the competition you can come to the center at any time to rest, take a quick nap or a sauna break and celebrate Midsummer’s Day.

DATES / TIME LIMIT
– Start on June 23 at 12:00
– The finish will be closed June 24 at 12:00
Late minutes will count as penalty points.

After finishing, you can relax in the center and celebrate Midsummer’s Day, the unofficial part lasts until June 25th.

REGISTRATION
v2nt.ee/randoandu
1̶0̶€̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶&̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶E̶A̶R̶L̶Y̶ ̶B̶I̶R̶D̶ ̶(̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶1̶s̶t̶)̶
20€ registered & paid online (until June 1st)
30€ registered & paid online (until June 21st)
40€ cash on the spot

PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES
Tent place in the competition center
Sauna
Map
Manifest
Competition number
Food at the finish
Graduation certificate
Beer

event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2478648615742092/Randoandu

Registration