€25 each or €40 per pair

Availability:
2 x black label
2 x red/green label

3 Likes

Sold items deleted

3 Likes

Swrve BLK Label US-Made Soft Shell Jacket…Size Medium

Imported for silly money a few years back…and then only worn a couple of time (I guess I already had enough jackets)

Usual Swrve quality +1 in a gorgeous forest green colour, with a subtle checkered pattern. Bike specific fit and features (longer at back, lots of pockets etc etc) Ideal for spring and autumn but would do for milder winters layered up (or just the jacket if you’re a Geordie living in Lappi)

Swrve blurb (from the non-US model - looks like they’re no longer running the BLK range, which, hey! makes this even more of a catch :wink: )

FEATURES

• fold-up collar buttons up for wind protection and buttons out of the way when not in use
  • extra-long armpit zippers to regulate your temperature even when riding hard
  • elasticized double cuffs for protection against cold drafts
  • single large duck-style rear pocket with zippered dual side entries and mesh interior
  • high hem in front prevents bunching
  • drop tail hem keeps you warm and respectable
  • shoulder seams off pressure points
  • 2-way separator front zipper
  • YKK zippers throughout
  • reflective details

THE FABRIC
highly rated 3-layer softshell is water + wind resistant to protect you from the elements and has a cozy fleece interior for warmth. highly breathable.

THE FIT
The deck jacket has a regular fit for light layering and a trim look.

CONSTRUCTION
5-thread stitching for redundant resilience, all pocket entries are bartacked for extra strength, best quality YKK zippers throughout.

Now €85…now €75 even :open_mouth:

Aina lumi Vappuna/Always snows Vappu - you’ll need a coat then…

Sold items deleted

Sold items deleted

2 Likes

Shimano FD-M736 Deore XT Top-pull Front Mech 28.6mm clamp

Pretty nice condition (see pics)

€30 - Now €20 but minus its limit screws

M:Part Sport 1 Inch Threadless Headset - Black

Bit harder to get these nowadays

Brand new

One still available

Reduced to €15 each

Shimano 600 Pedals

Bearings rough, need service. One cap missing. Threads look clean though

€15

Plus free set included (can’t remember what they are) - spares and repair)

Sold items deleted

Pls feel free NOT to bring up your post(s)/thread every (other) day.

As of today, 29 bumps a month - must be a record

Just listing more gear. Actually bumped once, mate.

I think it means to edit your original post with new items instead of posting in thread. Free bump :wink:

2 Likes

No worries. Didn’t mean to piss on anyone’s chips. Every forum has its protocol and new members pick them up over time, I guess. On the other hand, some folk maybe take ‘their’ forums a bit too seriously perhaps? From my point of view I was just making sure that my posts are easy to follow (new stuff listed without having to scroll down for 5 minutes to find it…) Kiitos for explaining without coming over all LFGSS circa 10 years ago. No one needs that eh :wink: And cheers to everyone who’s bought stuff from me so far as well - nice one :+1:

8 Likes

Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Front Mech

One of the limit screws is almost rounded otherwise good. See third pic. Priced to reflect that.

€25

1 Like

Pump up your jam with this Beto mini pump (with gauge! :star_struck: ) - €10

Sold items deleted

3 Likes

Sold items deleted

Sold items deleted

Up