New polo player ! From France

Meet Me : Jason, a French bike polo player, looking further for his stay in Finland for a year ! I’m coming to study in Metropolia’s university.

I’m sorry I don’t speak any Finish, I can’t put this message in the right section. Maybe an administrator can replace it !

Here are the few things to ask.

About biking :
I want to buy a 48holes rim (I broke my Velocity Chukker one last week at French Bike Polo Championship).
While travelling I’ve lost a spacer between my left crankshaft and my bottom bracket. That makes the axis move and I don’t think it is good for my bike ! The whole think is a a BMX kind of stuff.

about events :
as I can’t read Finnish I just don’t know what are the upcoming events.
I’ve heard about an alleycat Wednesday, the Bicycle Film Festival next week, and also about the Helsinki Festival.

For the rest it is more about accommodation :
Is there someone kind enough to lend me his couch for few days ? Or even better, someone’s looking for a roommate, knows someone who is rentng/leaving his apartment ?
I still don’t have a flat in town and the hostel is far too expensive !
I can give a compensation, I’m organised, I leave early in the morning, and I can come back late. I drink beer, have values and I am respectful. I am curious also.

Hope to hear from you soon,

See you on the court tomorrow !

Welcome to Helsinki! See you tomorrow!

Welcome
Come to Oulu, it is far from there, 700km to north, but polo-games are the best in the country =)

Welcome!! See you tomorrow!

so do you already know where the polo court is? it can be a bit tricky to find, and I used to live next to it.

Welcome welcome.

I’m coming with the KRNKY girl ! I believe her name is Kaisa. She gave me an appointment !

other question : I’m looking for a 22T freewheel, anyone ?

ask for one at pelago maybe?

Pelago has a bad quality one, I won’t buy it ! Thanks for the advice

Shocktherapy.fi (address Tilkankatu 2) sells ACS Crossfire freewheels. I bought a 22t one from there and it was far better than any Shimano or Dicta I’ve used.

Thank you !

Lumikko - 12:12, 24.8.2013 » Shocktherapy.fi (address Tilkankatu 2) sells ACS Crossfire freewheels. I bought a 22t one from there and it was far better than any Shimano or Dicta I've used.
haumaz was?

Waz tvoo year ogo, ask today prize!

Today not have any

I could find the 22T ACS Freewheel for 20€ !