Is there any fixie club here in helsinki that i can join thanks.
Don’t mind Iiro, he’d rather be cool than helpful.
Maybe check the night ride topic and show up there next time
thank bro, thanks for the tip have a great day
Any particular area in mind?
I think you might want to take a look at pyöräpaja, bikes n burgers and such for example!
These are def not clubs and pretty sure everyone does not agree, but:
- Pyöräpaja, far left sad boyes
- Pave Helsinki’s luola, messlyfe only
- Burgerijengi, name says it all
- Night ride, young guns don’t need to get up for work
- Unicorns, LGBTQ+
- Sonnit, traded my fixie for a Toyota Avensis
- Pyöräartesaanit, there is not a bike so simple, you can’t make it worse
- OG skene, traded my fixie for a summer cottage
- OFXD hand wavers from Oulu only
Kannatan liivijengin perustamista.
Night Rides every Thursday track/fixie recommended, 21:00 at Dallape park! We usually do around 30 km and go grab something to eat at the end.
If every bike is allowed is it a fixie club
If you turn someone away because of their bike it’s certainly not a nice club.
Exception if it’s a racing event where it matters.
is there club here in helsinki?
Of course we have clubs! It all depends how you define a fixie club…
Track cycling is such a small sport in Finland that these days we only have two velodromes. One in Helsinki and the other in Turku.
Please check https://www.ratapyoraily.info/helsinki
I think this topic has brought up an extremely valid question of how do you even define a club?