First and last post

come to kulttuurisauna in merihaka next wednesday for alleycat at 18:30

helou im munakorva from turku streets. Dear sid massan. I like your style, i sometimes also ride everywhere. Welcome to our city. Lets do some mad skidding action. Also my friend sipi has aerospoke. and one my other friend is really hazardous, yes fiftysix vigorelli, you might have heard about it. Peace love and pirkkalager!!

-munakoira (in english mr eggdog)

ei kukaan ole soittanut kenellekään, eikä täällä ole enää mitään nähtävää. hajaantukaa.

postaan enne lukkoa.

harmi että mies on mielensä pahoittanut, voitais kutsuu se koffiin ja pyytää anteeksi.

Lone wolf NYC - 21:39, 18.7.2013 » This may come off a bit rude but i really dont care much cause i did not come to helsinki to make friends. some of you may have seen me cycling through Helsinki from time to time and may not like how or where i choose to ride my bike. to straight and to the point i dont give a shit what anyone thinks of me or how and where i ride. but what i find really crazy is that someone out there has the time and energy to write emails or make phone calls to my finish cousin all the way in athens to talk about me. if you see me on a sidewalk cycling mind your own fucking buisness and stay out of mine.. OR you can call the police and have them issue me a ticket. i thought for a while it would be cool to roll this city with a nice group of people but after hearing about this person TELLING ON ME as if we were 6 years old i will stick to rolling alone. stay the fuck out of my biz. sid
yes for satan you must look at this where i when set fore and this when I say is look up to not but while this is and then take and gary numan of when say d-beat to and ;) you and others while may (crush hitler) then and bisings to as while (DESTROY) while thing and ;-) as is to ;) then :-o sataning is bless crush jesus (bleeding) and discuss while we are sataning and satan and ;) crush while other simply ":-)" and "bless you while hvis hlyset tar oss") mening 72 degrees seattube and top tube is most enjoyable while while while while.

ps. OURYT ON POISSA MUODISTA

poise on an idea? poison idea? pla stick bum is you in the music zone playing multiple are

munakorva - 0:01, 19.7.2013 » helou im munakorva from turku streets. Dear sid massan. I like your style, i sometimes also ride everywhere. Welcome to our city. Lets do some mad skidding action. Also my friend sipi has aerospoke. and one my other friend is really hazardous, yes fiftysix vigorelli, you might have heard about it. Peace love and pirkkalager!! -munakoira (in english mr eggdog)
and also, live long and prosper

don’t make your mind hurt mister new york city, just chill and take a APA66.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1865603820/butthurt.jpg

Good morning.

It’s sorta dreamy to wake up and read this topic. Like waking from a horrid nightmare to discover you’re in another, even more horrid nightmare. Thank you Mr. Massan. Skid on.

Lone wolf NYC on kyllä vitun kova nimimerkki jalkakäytäväpyöräilijälle! Olen vähän kateellinen :frowning:

Suomi on pilkunviilaajien paratiisi.

Dear mister lone wolf, you did wrong by cycling on the sidewalks and for cursing this city and its cyclists out. I would’t like a cyclist running over my kid on the sidewalk. Same rules apply in Sweden, UK, NYC… I understand that you are also upset, but bad blood is always not good. Say you’re sorry, and come meet us e.g. Wednesdays at “keskarit”. This would show character, and would be also much apperciated. After this you won’t even like to ride and roam the Helsinki streets alone.

I’m being serious now.

Peace,
Migge

Hah! :slight_smile: on tää jotenki kova lanka. Mistä näitä “itkupotkuraivarikiukkumakkaroita” oikeen tulee? Hyvä että ojennetaan väärin pyöräilijöitä.

ei vittu nyt vasta luin koko topsandeeroksen / gosh darnit now I read the whole topic (and am sober) no wonder you are pissed off :DDDDDD i agree with you and mister egg dogg 100% and hats off to you sir.

ps. luulin aloituspostausta spammiksi i thinked starting postings was canned meats

karmolis - 9:09, 19.7.2013 » Suomi on pilkunviilaajien paratiisi.
Jep.

Waitenings for mr nyc reply

http://sitruunajuhla.fi/roope/130089701616.gif

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.