European Hardcourt Bike Polo Championship (EHBPC)

Hey there!

How do you feel about sending one (probably no more accepted in main tournament), bike polo team from Finland?

1 slot could probably be allowed. Maybe another one in Wildcard event.

The only proposal was from Vicenza, Italy, yet. From 26th to 29th I think.

http://vimeo.com/84718652

Topic on LoBP

Another question:

In France is considered as a “national” player someone that plays in the country not depending on his nationality. What do you think about that? Am I Finnish player for example?
That could count if there would be a “Finnish” slot then 2/3 should be “Finnish”.
I would be ok playing as a Finnish team with at least another Finnish player and maybe a third from wherever in Europe.

Cheers,

Jason

Anyone interested by what I have to say?

jayzplayspolo - 15:41, 9.2.2014 » Another question: In France is considered as a "national" player someone that plays in the country not depending on his nationality. What do you think about that? Am I Finnish player for example?
In another sport I'm into it's the country of residence that you represent, even if your nationality is some other country. Exceptions can be made if the national associations agree.

I think the organizer should decide how they want to handle it.

Basically I would love to play with you, but if I ever end up playing in EHBPC or any other international event, it will be with my Polonoskopia brothers.

I’ve heard from some unofficial routes that Finland could have two slots in EHBPC, but dunno if it is for real or not. Arto and I have chatted about KBPS & Polonoskopia for EHBPC, but seems like a lot of talk and no actions.

Guys,
If your teammates can’t make it to the international level,
It is not betraying them to go with who can.

Furthermore, if you want to play euros, Finland has to show it’s best
so that next year you keep a slot for you the year after or earn another one.

Well, see you.

You don’t know how tightly bonded we are here in cold Oulu. :wink:
We must telakoitua in sauna before accepting new teammates.

I’m in. Just spoke with my boss (me) about summer vacation.

Sorry guys, but can sign with your names + cities so I can get who you are (Eventually teams, that’s even better!).

I am trying to get a team together, with the people I know the most. If it goes somewhere, I’ll submit it here, waiting for your generous aprouval!

Nää kapat ois ens viikonloppuna. Lähdetään siis kokoonpanolla Jason, artpow ja meikäläinen. Myös nimimerkki dras raportoi paikan päältä. Meidän pelit alkaa torstaina.

Ultimaattinen tavoite lienee ansaita toinen paikka suomalaisille ensi vuoden kisoihin. En kyllä tiedä edes mitä siihen vaaditaan.

Frutti di Mare eli Onnea ja Menestystä.

Toivottavasti osutte johonkin striimiin tai Mr Do:n videoihin.
Lycka till!

Missä striimit?

Ai että!
Tuonne olisi kyllä hyvä saada suomesta ainakin yksi joukkue!

Veikkaan ettei viime vuoden menestyksen perusteella oo lisäpaikkojakaan tarjolla :smiley:

paitsi villikorttiturnaukseen todennäkösesti pääsee toinenkin joukkue.

Nyt ajankohdasta voikin äänestää.

Oispa 11.7.2015 :smiley:

Is someone from Finland going??

^at least one team, I hope. If you’re willing to go, you should vote for the date.

We should discuss this in Kokkola; how many are willing and able to go

ready N wiiling like Whitesnake