Cogkola proudly presents: Poolon sisäturnaus Cognac vol 3.0

Piti mukamas olla pelkkä linkki “salelle on musatki”, Jaakolle pitää vielä hommata vhs-nauhoja

jep joo tää jää luultavimmin väliin…

Onkohan Iikan runko tullu skaboihin mennessä?

Leevi - 11:14, 4.11.2015 » Onkohan Iikan runko tullu skaboihin mennessä?
They might have that colour.

^Dude PlastiDipit

sulla maalit, mulla lääkkeet

Urbis käynee työnäytteestä?

ihanaa kö taas päästään pellaan poolua

En tuu koska Turusta ei tuu mimmijoukkuetta.

En tuu koska Rollinsin Henry Hessoissa. Just my luck että vuoden molemmat sosiaaliset tapahtumat sattuvat samalla päivälle. Pelatkaa hyvin ja pitäkää kivvaa.

WHBPC Timaru kuulemma siirtyy viikolla eteenpäin että Cognacin voittaja ehtii sinne.

Jos voitan EuroJackpotissa täyspotin, lupaan että kaikki Cognaciin osallistuvat joukkueet lähtevät Timaruun.

mitääh

tuleeko kumminki eetu sun muija

Hohto - 5:14, 7.11.2015 » tuleeko kumminki eetu sun muija
Se vastaa omista menoistaan, mutta veikkaan että en tiedä. Kai se tulee jos se saa hyvän tiimin ja sponsorit on kunnossa.

[s]Majoitusvaihtoehto seikkailunhaluisille:

Varattiin leirintäalueelta saunallinen kuuden hengen mökki pe-su. Tämmöinen.
Koska poisjäännit- jne. syyt, tähän majoitukseen on tällä hetkellä tulossa minä, Timo ja Kema + ehkä Bruno.

Jos kiinnostaa niin poolojoukkueen verran olisi tilaa.
Kustantaa n.50€/hlö pe-su.

Ota yhteyttä![/s]

E: Tarjous no longer exists

Hi there! Some spanish guys have contacted me asking for details about the tournament and so on,and one of the questions was if it would be possible to borrow them bikes in case they will come and wont bring their own ones…do you think can we borrow them some bikes? I think I could build one,so maybe they would need only two…any other spare bike around in case they would join?
Cheers and see you soon!

I think we can scrape something up in Kokkola if needed and of course there is the option To borrow from other players.

Urbis needs 700c wheels (front with disc brake option) and handlebar and pedals (some grabby flat ones I might have and also can take spd520 from Felt)

If could find those and thats ok they can atleast borrow that

I can give my kuwahara if taking it to kokkola is no problem.

If weird-ass brakes are not an issue they can borrow mine when i’m not playing.

elbarbas - 22:57, 15.11.2015 » Hi there! Some spanish guys have contacted me asking for details about the tournament and so on,and one of the questions was if it would be possible to borrow them bikes in case they will come and wont bring their own ones...do you think can we borrow them some bikes? I think I could build one,so maybe they would need only two...any other spare bike around in case they would join? Cheers and see you soon!
You can pick up my bike from Tuira if you want. Some junkie stole the front wheel, but I have a spare somewhere, hidden away.
normaali - 9:22, 16.11.2015 » You can pick up my bike from Tuira if you want...
from where we can pick you up?