Yksivaihde.net » Rompetori - Myydään, annetaan ja tarjotaan vaihtoon

M: Dolan Track Champion 56cm, Alpina Track Forks

(2 posts)

1. User has not uploaded an avatar
    Jezston
    Profiili

Advanced apologies that this is all in English!

Thanks to F. Kaeppae for selling me his 58cm Dolan TC frame and forks a little while back, finally getting round to selling my 56cm that it replaced, and the extra bits that were left over :)

SOLD DOLAN TRACK CHAMPION FRAME, 56cm, €80

Bike is in overall pretty good condition, minor paint scratches etc, been well ridden for about 8 years or so. Big issue is that the seat clamp area got cracked around 6 years ago and it was rather brutally - but effectively repaired, and has ridden fine for the following 6 years without incident. However it does look ugly, and the seat tube entry point is no longer perfectly circular (seat posts fit fine, but there's a tiny gap in places), so I'm reflecting this in the pretty low price.

SOLD ALPINA TRACK FORKS €60

These were the forks that came with F. Kaeppae's 58cm, seem to be in good condition, haven't been crashed, just some cosmetic paint scratches. Comes with the original Aplina headset, and there's a generous 24cm of fork tube so should fit all your big frame or high stack needs.
    Note the fork doesn't have brake holes, but if you want to take a front brake the Alpina track forks are very easy to open up - the original forks are actually drilled then covered up before painting, so you just need to drill open the front and back caps and remove the central bolt.

Rather arrange collection than post, and I'm based in Pasila, very close to Pyöräpaja.

Jeremy

UPDATED: ALL SOLD

Lähetetty 17:07, 30.6.2019, 4 months sitten. # Login to Send PM
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar
    amosb
    Profiili

Sent PM

Lähetetty 20:51, 30.6.2019, 4 months sitten. # Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

Yksivaihde.net » Rompetori - Myydään, annetaan ja tarjotaan vaihtoon

Search with Google: